Saturday, March 3, 2007

Obligatory Explanation Post

This is probably my third or fourth (or fifth?) blog that I've had in my life. I don't know why I never used them much, but I decided to create another one anyway. Hopefully this one will be more successful than the other ones.

I live in Northern California and I don't want to reveal my real name. I will pretty much go by 'vozzon'. As you can see by the title of my blog, I am a nerd, kinda. I enjoy video games (Nethack, wii, everything else), sports (NHL, NFL, College Football), computers, and I post on the something awful forums sometimes.

I believe in Anarchism and I believe that the establishment of a state is unnecessary and ridiculous, while I know that there will always be a state in my life time, I have chosen to be a libertarian and I support personal property rights and that the government should have little business in the affairs of the people.

"People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.". ~ V from V for Vendetta

No comments: